Friday 23 December 2016

THIS IS US








Hello, readers!! 

We are Carla, Esther, Angela, Zornitsa and Arantxa and we have been friends for many years now.We all have been studying English for many years, and we love this language and all the cultural aspects related with it. We all studied English studies, and we have been classmates for four years now. I think we all decided to do a degree in English studies because apart from learning about the history, literature and culture of all the English speaking countries, we wanted to be teachers in a future. So, after having finished the degree, we are now doing the masters of Secondary school teacher because we all love teaching and it is our goal to learn as much as we can to end up being innovative and funny teachers. We will now mention some of our most relevant characteristics:


                           
                                                  
This is us in Lisbon!! 

I am Carla (middle) and I am a very active person who likes to be occupied because if not I get really bored! and I am a talkative, funny, happy person who loves helping the others. I think I want to be a teacher because I think there are many things in our society that must change and I think teaching is the best way to do it because we have to start from scratch.

This is Esther (right) and I am a very curious person. I like reading, music, playing the piano and flute, I like languages, I like traveling, etc.; in short, I like whatever that stimulates my mind. I like learning, definitely. And I want to be an English teacher because I would like to provide the most useful tool to discover the world for students, that is, English.



I am Zornitsa (left), a language lover. I grew up switching between Spanish, Catalan and Bulgarian daily, and now I have upgraded to English, French and a little bit of Russian. I have just graduated in English Studies and now I am doing my Master’s Degree in Secondary School Teaching of English, since I am fascinated in the way that young learners acquire languages, and I will try to do my best in order to be the English teacher that I never had, but wanted to have. I want to make a small, daily revolution in my classes, and change the way in which language teaching is perceived. I am also a culture lover and feel the constant necessity to travel and get impregnated with local minority cultures in order to learn from them. I really want to share my curiosity with my students, and make their learning experience as complete as possible.

I'm Ángela (middle) and I love English because I love English culture and literature. Part from this, I love also music (I play the guitar) and photography. I don't know yet if I want to be a teacher or not, I'm more interested in translation but I'll find out by the end of this year, I hope. I love spending time with my family and friends because I love them.


This is Zornitsa, Esther, Ángela, Carla and Arantxa having fun!

This is Arantxa. I am reliable, honest, easy-going and a good friend. I consider myself to be a hard worker and a helper for people. I would like to be a teacher because I think I can help and guide students very well. Also, I am a shy person, but my confidence arises when I am in front of students. I like learning with them and I like feeling useful for people.



No comments:

Post a Comment